Having an emotionally intelligent workforce is essential for both morale and productivity.
This workshop is aimed at ensuring your employees are able to understand their own emotions and those of others. By ensuring all employees are able to understand the sources of their emotions, this course allows delegates to take more control over how they feel and how they respond to emotive situations in the workplace.
Delegates will learn to:
- Understand the concept of emotional intelligence
- Become adept at reflecting on their emotional states and those of others
- Be able to apply emotional intelligence to their interactions with colleagues
- Use the tried and tested techniques of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to help change their emotions by changing the way they think
- Use emotional intelligence to develop relationship management skills