Customisable and CPD certified with certificates of completion. Book Now from £99 per head delivered on-site.
The Delphis Difference
Our Strengths-Based Leadership workshop comes with a host of additional benefits as standard and can be completely customised to meet your needs
Booklets can be branded with your logo and in-house health and wellbeing support information
Complimentary Online Course
Complimentary one year’s access to our online Mental Health for Managers course
Delivered on-site in half a day or as a series of live webinars at a time and location to suit you
Certified CPD Points
CPD certified to evidence the development of professional practice
Certificates of Completion
Personalised certificates of completion free of charge for personal development planning
Designated facilitators who understand your organisation and customise course content
Academically grounded, yet practical and relevant
We built our Strengths-Based Leadership Workshop from the ground up based on the latest evidence-based research, but with a focus on the practical tools and techniques managers need.
Our Strengths-Based Leadership course is split into three one-hour modules. Each one equips managers with the essential tools and techniques they need to move to a strengths-based leadership approach.
The Six Strengths of Strengths-Based Leadership
Appreciating the power of the six primary categories of strengths-based leadership.
Crafting Job Satisfaction and Productivity
Learning the five ways jobs can be crafted to improve health and wellbeing.
Peak Performance Through Flow
Encouraging flow as the path to peak performance.
Optimised Learning Outcomes
We work hard to ensure our Strengths-Based Leadership Workshop is the most useful and business-focussed course there is. We never stop learning from your feedback so our learning outcomes are the most practical and relevant they can be.
1. The Six Strengths of Leadership
Managers learn to appreciate the power of the six categories of strengths-based leadership (wisdom, justice, transendence, humanity, courage and temperance) by:
1. Understanding the links between personal strengths, mental health, mental wellbeing and productivity;
2. Identifying their own signature strengths and how to make them relevant to workplace leadership;
3. Considering the strengths of their team members and colleagues and how they work as a team.
Evaluating their own strengths, and those of their team members, will allow managers to increase engagement and improve workplace mental wellbeing.
2. Crafting Job Satisfaction and Productivity
There are five ways people can craft their jobs to improve their sense of health and wellbeing at work. Managers will learn the productivity advantages of job crafting by:
1. Appreciating the task, relational and cognitive aspects of job crafting;
2. Understanding the environmental and developmental aspects of job crafting;
3. Identifying re-crafting opportunities to align employee strengths with organisational objectives.
Managers will finish this session having identified job re-crafting opportunities for team members and the ways in which productivity can improve.
3. Structuring a Conversation About Mental Health
In this final session, managers will be equipped with the necessary skills to structure a conversation about mental health in the workplace. They will learn to:
1. Recognise and deal appropriately with the signs and symptoms of a variety of mental health conditions;
2. Follow the proven ALRIGHT framework to make successful interventions with staff in need of help;
3. Put this framework into action using emotionally intelligent body language and listening skills.
Managers will have a greater awareness and confidence of when and how to make appropriate interventions with their staff.
Your opportunity for invaluable insight and experience
A dedicated point of contact who also delivers your course makes interacting with us and customising the course to meet your needs hassle-free and efficient.
Per Head£99 Value
GBP, Plus VAT.
- Customisable Content
- Quality Supporting Booklet
- Certificates of Completion
- Certified CPD Points
- Highly-Qualified Facilitators
- Dedicated Point of Contact
- Complimentary Online Course
- Flexible Delivery
- Continually Updated